* Must have experience with the implementation, administration and maintenance of McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) and supporting modules to include ABM (Asset Baseline Auditor), ACCM (Asset Configuration Compliance Module), DCM (Device Control Module), VSE (VirusScan Enterprise), HIP (Host Intrusion Prevention), PA (Policy Auditor), and RSD (Rogue System Detection) as well as firewall interoperability and policy creation.
* Working knowledge of STIGs, FRAGOs, TASKORDs, and OPORDs.
* The position requires working knowledge and experience in TCP/IP and network protocols
* Working knowledge of Linux and Windows security configuration and system administration experience.
* Participate in all aspects of network security including intrusion detection, incident response, vulnerability assessment, and vulnerability research.
* Excellent customer service and written/verbal communication skills.
Home | About
ASD | Solutions | Contracts | Partners | Careers | Best
Practice | Locations | Contact
Copyright Ã‚Â© 2007 Advanced Systems Development Inc. All rights
reserved | Site Map